Save The Date: 20th May 2017 is the Release Date of the First Edition of Trade Between Africa and Other Countries Magazine
Save the date: 20th May 2017 is the release date of the first edition of Trade Between Africa and Other Countries Magazine.
The magazine Trade Between Africa and Other Countries is the best place for anyone to promote direct trade to and from Africa, Europe and any countries of the world.
Below are the content we are keen to showcase inside ''Trade Between Africa & Other Countries'' magazine:
- Beauty, Fashion and Decoration
- Business and Partnerships Opportunities
- Buyers and Sellers Ads
- The magazine distribution will be scheduled to reach millions of readers weekly and worldwide.
- Our offline Ads will reach over 7,500 homes and businesses monthly in United Kingdom (South East Area).
- Over 2000 records will receive a copy of the magazine by email every month such as universities (over 400), all the Africa countries embassies based in the United Kingdom, Investment companies based in United Kingdom (500), manufacturers, beauty salons, designers, decorators and our current members.
- In addition we are listed in over 950 websites worldwide, with over 600K web visitors quarterly and over 80K likes in our social media pages and posts. A report showcasing all those traffic is available to share with our audience. The new release of each edition of Trade between Africa and other countries magazine will be shared in all our social media pages.